- Service Learning activities are value added, NOT an add-on program.
- A Service Learning activity should take 10 student hours, from the moment of planning to completion, to qualify as a Service Learning course.
- Models and resources are available to develop the right activity for each course/ discipline.
- The Service Learning Director is available to assist you in completing the protocol for a Service Learning Project.
- If you are interested in starting a Service Learning Project with your class, the links below will assist you in completing the paperwork.
Contact the Director
Project Design Protocol
The links below provide the protocol form and an example:
- Service Learning Project Intent Form
- Brainstorming document to focus in on topic
- Protocol Form
- Example Project Protocol
Service LearningSupport Status Form