Online New Student Registration
Due to COVID-19, students who cannot get their bacterial meningitis shot may register for and participate in Online New Student Registration. Students must receive the vaccination and provide documentation by August 3, 2020, in order to participate in face-to-face courses.
Register for Online NSR on April 15!
We are excited that you have chosen the Blinn College District as your destination for success! Online New Student Registration is a great way to prepare you for your transition to college.
Registration is required for Online New Student Registration. Click the link below for more information about the registration process.
If you have been accepted or are interested in the following programs, please contact:
- Texas A&M-Blinn TEAM Program: Lindsay Stadter, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn-Brenham or Blinn-Bryan: Ashley Hermes, email@example.com
- If you have signed a letter of commitment to play a sport at Blinn: Dr. Kenny Masenda, 979-830-4801 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted or interested in auditioning for band, choir, or theatre arts at Blinn-Brenham: Dr. Sarah Burke (band), 979-840-4015 or email@example.com ; Dr. Paulo Gomes (choir), 979-830-4239; or Brad Nies (theatre arts), 979-830-4269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Accepted or interested in auditioning for theatre arts at Blinn-Bryan: Greg Wise, 979-209-7244 or email@example.com
- Health Sciences programs: Kate Karstadt, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brenham Housing: 979-830-4461 or email@example.com