Blinn Health Clinics
The BSW Blinn College Health Clinics are now opened to serve each student with their non-Covid-19 urgent care needs who have been cleared for Campus Access.
If you have reported COVID-19 symptoms using the Campus Clear APP and have concerns you need to be evaluated using one of our two virtual visit options before coming to any Blinn Health Clinic location (except the Brenham Campus).
There will be no charge to you the student for services provided at the Student Health Clinics.
Students utilizing the Blinn College (Villa Maria) and Blinn College (RELLIS campus) Clinics:
- Call (979) 691-2409 or (979) 209-7269 to schedule a telemedicine appointment.
- You will be scheduled to talk with a Medical Provider by phone or video visit.
- COVID-19 tests can be provided only after your telemedicine visit if appropriate.
Students utilizing the Blinn College Brenham Clinic have somewhat different options:
- You may go to the Student Health Clinic to be seen without an appointment.
- We will be regulating access and limiting the number of people
- If appropriate, you will be tested for COVID-19 at the clinic. inside the clinic, and we will take care of you as quickly as possible.
Students desiring an alternative method which will require additional payment and for which transportation to an off-campus location might be necessary:
- Call 979-337-5800 to be seen at one of the Brenham-based BSW Clinics (likely a video visit),
- Text BETTER to 88408 to set up an eVisit.
The Blinn College District health clinics strive to provide excellent minor ambulatory health care in an academic environment and in collaboration with other departments to promote healthy lifestyles. Through health promotion, educational programs, and accessible health care services, we promote a healthy community to enhance student success.
Blinn has partnered with Baylor Scott & White Health at the Brenham, Bryan, and RELLIS Campuses to provide free on-campus health services for all current Blinn students throughout the College District, including online students.