Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn-Brenham
A unique program giving talented students an opportunity to pursue their engineering degree while co-enrolled at Texas A&M and Blinn.
- Obtain a high school diploma, General Education Development (GED) credential, or a college/university degree.
- Complete the Blinn College District Application for Admission at www.applytexas.org (select Engineering as your choice of major and Brenham as the campus).
- Submit proof of Bacterial Meningitis Immunization.
- Submit an official high school transcript, GED certificate, and/or college transcripts (if applicable).
- ACT or SAT is required for qualification. Students are only required to take either the ACT or SAT.
- Submit TSI scores if not exempt by SAT, ACT, or STAAR exams. See TSI information.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 979-830-4777.
Program allows students to pursue their engineering degree while co-enrolled at Texas A&M and Blinn
SuccessfulStudent.org highlights Blinn’s success transferring students to Texas A&M
Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn-Brenham students design robots to simulate water purification
Blinn engineering students will seamlessly transfer into Texas A&M-Kingsville’s Frank H. Dotterweich College of Engineering