Academic Advising Hours & Locations
Students should have the following information completed before visiting with an academic advisor:
- Active Blinn College District application
- Test scores or test score exemptions
- High school transcript or GED certificate
- Prior college transcripts, if applicable (includes dual credit)
The following students must meet with an academic advisor before registering for courses:
- Students who are not college ready (those who fail any part of the state-required assessment test)
- Students on academic probation
- Students on scholastic suspension
Administration Building (Room 206)
802 Green Street
Brenham, TX 77833
Phone: 979- 830-4196
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Walk-in advising: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- E-mail advising is available for international, out-of-state, or students traveling at least three hours from the Brenham Campus.
Central Administrative Services Building (map)
3125 S. Texas Avenue, Suite 1900
Bryan, TX 77805
- Monday: 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Advising sessions last approximately 30 minutes.
- For walk-in advising, please arrive 30 minutes prior to the close of business. During peak times, please arrive at least one hour prior to closing.
- New students are recommended to attend Advising Day. During the summer, the Bryan Campus Advising Office will offer priority advising to new students on non-Advising Day Fridays. Current students are recommended to come in Monday through Thursday.
- Students who have been offered admissions by Texas A&M University to either the Texas A&M-Blinn TEAM or Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn-Bryan (TEAB) will be advised and register for both Blinn and TAMU classes at their scheduled TAMU New Student Conference.
- For more information regarding what you will need to do prior to your NSC, please visit the TEAM and TEAB web pages.
- Appointments are recommended. You can view appointment availability and scheduling here.
- Note that appointment times do fill in advance. If appointments are booked, you can come in as a walk-in.
- Email advising is available to currently enrolled students who are using their BUC email account. During peak times, please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
- Incoming freshmen are encouraged to complete the online New Student Orientation and register for an Advising Day.
- Monday-Friday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Call 979-209-8555 to speak with an advisor.
Rebecca Reyes, Academic Advisor
Schwartz Building (map)
1366 Bryan Rd.
Bryan, TX 77807
- On-campus appointments
- Available for new and currently enrolled students
- Email or call to schedule
- Email advising
- Available to new and currently enrolled students who are using their BUC email account
- Walk-in advising
- Available for currently enrolled students only
- Students may email, call, or visit room 110 of the W.C. Schwartz Building to inquire about walk-in advising hours
100 Ranger Dr.
Schulenburg, TX 78956
Please call to set up an appointment for on-campus advising.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sarah Wick, Academic Advisor