Apply for Housing
Students requesting to live in on-campus housing must complete an online housing application and pay a non-refundable application fee to be considered for a housing assignment. This non-refundable application fee does not guarantee a room assignment.
Housing Application Instructions:
- Log into MyBlinn
- Select Student Services from the menu in the upper left corner, select Housing
- In Quick Links, click on Housing Application.
- Click on the Housing Application down arrow and select Spring 2020 Housing application
- Read and agree to the Housing Agreement
- Complete the housing application questions and preferences
- Students will be directed to pay the $125 non-refundable application fee via credit card or checking/savings account (e-check).* Payment is made online only at the time of the application.
- Students who do not have a credit card or checking/savings account can pay with a prepaid store credit card which can be purchased from a variety of retail stores, including Walmart, Walgreens, and CVS (Ex. MasterCard Green Dot or Walmart Money Card) No cash or money order can be accepted in person or by mail.
Please review the housing requirements to ensure that you are eligible to apply for on-campus housing.
Select the semester in which you are applying for housing: