The information below applies to currently enrolled Blinn College District students. In addition to reading through other important resources, students can also review their rights and responsibilities regarding their accommodations.
It is the responsibility of the student to request services for each semester you are going to need accommodations. Every semester, Disability Services will create new accommodation letters for student’s current schedule. College policy allows instructors one week to set up accommodations once presented with letters of accommodations. With that in mind, students need to submit documentation and schedules early in order to obtain services.
Requests for interpreter services should be completed immediately following your registration for classes in order to assure this accommodation is provided on the first day of class.
- Assistive Technology
- Blinn Resolution Information
- Classroom Accommodation Checklist
- Course Substitution Requirements
- Handicap Accessible Transportation
- How to File a Complaint Based on Disability Discrimination
- Real-Time Transcription
- Reasonable Classroom Accommodations
- RELLIS FAQs
- Student FAQs
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Temporary Accommodations
- Testing Procedures
- Interpreting Services