We are so excited that you have selected the Blinn Dental Hygiene Program to pursue your dreams of becoming a high-quality, in-demand dental hygienist! Please follow all steps to below to ensure you have successfully applied to the program.
- Apply for admission to the Blinn College District.
- Acceptance into Blinn does not guarantee acceptance into the Dental Hygiene Program.
- Applicants must meet requirements of the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment or be exempt.
- Any new student that has not completed college coursework prior to August 26, 2013, or met a state-approved exemption will be subject to the new TSI Assessment requirements.
- Download the Dental Hygiene Program Application.
- Complete the ATI-TEAS for Health Sciences
Applicants are responsible for meeting all deadlines and submitting completed applications. Applications should be received, delivered, or postmarked no later than February 1 of each year for fall admission.
The Blinn College District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability in its programs or activities. For information regarding Title IX, ADA, Section 504 and other anti-discrimination coordinators, see Required Notices.