Skills Development Fund
The Skills Development Fund is Texas' premier job-training program providing local customized training opportunities for Texas businesses and workers to increase skill levels and wages of the Texas workforce. The Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) administers funding for the program. Success is achieved through collaboration among businesses, public community and technical colleges, workforce development boards, and economic development partners.
- Grant application developed by Blinn and the company
- Up to $1,800 per employee in training paid directly from TWC
- Fully customizable training; a combination of your subject matter experts, our subject matter experts, and outside vendors
- Specialized, highly technical training and basic workforce training, including Blueprint Reading, Excel, Word, Welding, OSHA – 10/30 hour, PEC Core, Forklift Certification, CPR/First
Aid/AED, and more!
- Recent awardees include FUJIFILM Diosynth ($289,395 in 2017-18), Axis Pipe and Tube ($469,880 in 2017-18), Skills Development Business Consortium I ($965,985 in 2018-19), Skills Development Business Consortium II ($1,100,460 in 2018-19), Skills Development Business Consortium III ($991,823 in 2018-19), and Oak Grove Management Luminant ($437,518 in 2018-19).
For more information on this program or help in filling out the forms, email email@example.com or call 979-209-7560.