The Blinn College District Surgical Technology Program is a competitive-entry program with one admission cycle per year. The following are minimum requirements to be considered for admission:
- Complete ALL Blinn College admission requirements: www.blinn.edu/admissions/.
- Acceptance into Blinn does not guarantee acceptance into the Surgical Technology Program.
- Admissions requirements for Blinn should be seen as separate requirements from those within the Surgical Technology Program application packet.
- TSI College Ready in all subjects by Blinn College standards: www.blinn.edu/admissions/texas-success-initiative
- Completion of the Surgical Technology Program application packet and all requirements therein by the stated deadline.
Applicants can become more competitive by exceeding the minimum requirements for admissions into the Surgical Technology Program. The following are factors considered for acceptance and can be used to strengthen a student’s application:
- GPA/completion of
- BIOL 2401 Anatomy and Physiology I
- HITT 1305 Medical Terminology I
- BIOL 2402 Anatomy and Physiology II
- BIOL 2420 Microbiology for Non-Science Majors
- Admissions essay
- ATI TEAS test scores
- Interview process
The application cycle is currently closed. Applications will become available in August 2020. Please contact Victoria Parnell at email@example.com or 979-691-2408 for more information.