To receive an application:
- Prospective students must be TSI compliant before entering the program.
- Prospective students must average a “C” or higher in the following prerequisite courses by the end of the spring semester prior to the fall semester start:
- Prospective students must complete the ATI TEAS test.
Contact Victoria Parnell at 979-691-2011 to arrange an application pick-up. Applications must be complete for consideration.
Program admission is determined by:
- 70% Prerequisite course grades
- 10%TEAS for Allied Health Score
- 20% Clinical and Observation Report and Letters of Recommendation