Frequently Asked Questions
At Online New Student Registration, you will learn more about Blinn College District. You will review an online presentation and go through an online orientation. You will then be given resources on how to contact an academic advisor, how to register, how to contact Financial Aid, how to contact the Business Office, and learn about the many resources and opportunities available to you at Blinn.
All new students should attend Online New Student Registration. Our goal is to provide information and resources that allow students to make informed and appropriate academic plans and healthy social choices.
Student must complete the following items before registering for Online New Student Registration. Please allow 7-10 business days for admissions to process these items once they are sent.
- Apply to Blinn through Apply Texas
- Students must submit evidence of vaccination against bacterial meningitis
- Verify test scores for placement purposes (TSIA or Exempting TAKS, SAT or ACT)
- Submit your high school transcript (a final transcript can be submitted at a later date)
- Submit your college transcript. All previous college credit, including dual credit, must be documented with a college transcript. High school transcripts will not be accepted.
Prior to attending Online New Student Registration, students will also need to complete their online orientation found under the Personal Information section in myBLINN.
Please visit http://www.blinn.edu/new-student-registration/register.html for registration instructions.
Because Online New Student Registration is online, there is no need to cancel or reschedule. The student will complete the modules in eCampus, Blinn College’s learning management system.
Yes. You need to have your online orientation completed prior to your Online New Student Registration.
To complete the online orientation, log into your myBLINN account and click on Personal Information. Click on On-line Orientation. You will be asked to re-enter your Blinn ID and password before entering the online system. Make sure you enter your entire Blinn ID number (ex. B00111112).