Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan
The Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan (formerly the Texas Tomorrow Fund) is a prepaid tuition program developed to cover the cost of tomorrow's college tuition and required fees at Texas public colleges and universities. For inquiries and more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How do I utilized Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan (TGPT) at Blinn?
- Submit a signed photocopy of your TGTP identification card to the Financial Aid Office, and
- Submit the TGTP authorization form to the Financial Aid Office each semester you wish to utilize the plan..
2018-2019 Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan Authorization Form
2019-2020 Texas Guaranteed Tuition Plan Authorization Form
What does the TGPT cover and not cover?
- The TGPT will cover tuition and general fees
- Students will be responsible for the remaining charges, including room, board, books, lab fees, and vehicle registration.
What are the TGTP payment deadlines?
- Students must submitted both a signed photocopy of their TGPT card and an authorization form at least 14 calendar days before a required payment due date or their classes may be dropped for nonpayment.
- Classes will not be considered paid if a student utilized the TGPT in a prior semester. Students must submit the TGPT authorization form for each semester they wish to utilize the plan.
How do I ensure my TGTP funds have been awarded?
- Students can ensure the Financial Aid Office has received their documents by monitoring the Student Requirements section under the Financial Aid portion of their myBLINN account. When the requirements have been satisfied, payment will appear on their bill.
- The TGTP award will be an estimated amount until the 12th class day (fourth for summer sessions). On that day, the award will be adjusted to the correct amount.
- Students should review the balance of their account through myBLINN. A lab fee or parking fee should be the only remaining balance.
Contact / Office Info
902 College Ave.
Brenham, TX 77833
Brenham Campus Location:
Bryan Campus Location:
Central Administrative Services Building
3125 S. Texas Ave.,
(Tejas Shopping Center)