Texas Commission on Fire Protection Exams
The mission of the Texas Commission on Fire Protection is to aid in the protection of lives and property of Texas citizens through the development and enforcement of recognized professional standards for individuals and the fire service.
- Register for your TCFP Online exam through FIDO Account, and receive your Exam Eligibility Form.
|Bryan Saturday Testing Dates||Location|
|Nov. 17, 2018 (Start 9/17/18 - End 11/14/18)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
|Dec. 8, 2018 (Start 10/17/18 - End 12/05/18)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
|Jan. 12, 2019 (Start 11/14/18 - End 1/9/19)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
|Feb. 2, 2019 (Start 12/05/18 - End 1/30/19)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
|Mar. 2, 2019 (Start 1/9/19 - End 2/27/19)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
|Apr. 6, 2019 (Start 1/30/19 - End 4/3/19)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
|May 18, 2019 (Start 2/27/19 - End 5/15/19)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
|June 15, 2019 (Start 4/3/19 - End 6/12/19)||3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B|
Online Payment for Monday – Friday. Print out your payment receipt and bring with you on test day.
You may pay the proctor fee atEnrollment Services, open M-F, 7:30 AM to 5 PM, closed Saturdays. Pay using a major credit card, money order, debit card or cash. No personal checks.
Testing fee isnon-refundable, non-transferable, and will expire after 30 days from date of purchase.
- Arrive on test day with a State Issued Photo ID, your TCFP Exam Eligibility Form, and Proof of Payment
TCFP Testing Information Site: https://www.tcfp.texas.gov/testing/testing_overview.asp
Test Dates and Times
- Monday - Thursday from 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Report to the testing center before scheduled testing time.
- Check the website for available dates; this schedule is subject to change so make sure to verify the date you want is still available before registering for an exam.
- The time of a specific exam is selected at registration.
- Closed Datescheck out the Blinn Academic Calendar
- To register for a Saturday test, students must prepay Monday-Friday in Enrollment Services in Bryan only.
- Seating is limited.
- See payment information above. No money orders or any other forms of payment will be allowed on Saturday testing dates.
- See what to bring on test day above.
- Report time: 8 a.m.
Available Courses at Online Test Sites
- Basic Wildland Firefighter
- Code Enforcement Inspector
- Driver Operator-Aerial
- Driver Operator-Pumper
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- Hazardous Materials Incident Commander
- Hazardous Materials Operations
- Hazardous Materials Technician
- Incident Safety Officer
- Inspector I
- Inspector II
- Instructor I
- Instructor II
- Instructor III
- Officer I
- Officer II
- Officer III
- Officer IV
- Plans Examiner I
Testing Locations - Tejas Center, 3125 S. Texas Ave. Suite 1900, Behind the H.E.B. in Bryan
Valid ID requirements include:
- State-issued driver’s license or identification card
- Military identification card
- Foreign- or U.S.-issued passport
- Matrícula consular identification card