Student Vehicle and Parking Permit Registration
All students parking a vehicle on the Brenham, Bryan, and Schulenburg Campuses must register their vehicle and purchase a parking permit before parking a vehicle on campus. The Sealy Campus does not require vehicle registration or a parking permit.
Vehicle and parking permit registration must be completed online through the Blinn Parking Portal. Students can access the Parking Portal through their myBLINN account or by clicking the button below. You will be able to access your Parking Portal account the day after you register for classes.
|Vehicle and Parking Permit Registration Fees|
|Summer Semester Only||$80.00|
|May/Winter Minimester||No Permit Required|
|Replacement Permit||Full Price|
Parking Interior Decal - must be properly affixed (not taped) on the inside, in the lower right corner (passenger side) of the front windshield (opposite of the vehicle inspection sticker)
Parking Hangtag - must be hung from the rearview mirror with the permit number facing the front windshield
Motorcycle Permit - must be displayed on the license plate or on the windshield
- Parking and traffic regulations are always in effect.
- Permits will only be issued to the student, and are not transferable to any other person.
- Students must park according to the permit issued and are not permitted to park in faculty/staff lots, reserved, numbered, or visitor spaces.
- The registered owner of each permit is responsible for all parking citations incurred when utilizing the permit for compliance with Blinn College District parking policies.
- The parking citation fine per violation is $40.00. Multiple violations may be assessed on one citation.
- Vehicles may be subject to towing.
- You may register one vehicle/permit per semester in the Parking Portal. To register additional vehicles, you must visit Enrollment Services.
- If you purchase a new vehicle and would like to transfer your permit to that vehicle, please bring your original permit to Enrollment Services and request a replacement permit.
- Report stolen or vandalized parking permits to Campus Police and Enrollment Services as soon as possible. Possession of a stolen permit is grounds for disciplinary action.