- Meet Texas Success Initiative (TSI) assessment requirements. Some students may be exempt from TSI requirements. Check with your advisor for more details.
- Submit all transcripts to Blinn
1. Apply to Blinn and meet Blinn requirements for admission. Application can be picked up at Blinn’s admissions office or found online at www.blinn.edu/admissions.
2. Fill out the FAFSA for Federal Student Aid. Any questions regarding student financial aid should be directed to Financial Aid at 979-209-7230 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Blinn and TEEX require students to take and successfully complete an EMT-Basic course before attending the recruit academy. Current immunizations, including Hepatitis B is required upon admission to Blinn’s EMT-Basic course. If the EMT-Basic course is completed at another training institution then a student must show proof of completion with their National Registry card.