Vocational Nursing Information Sessions - Brenham Campus
The purpose of an information session is to inform interested individuals about Blinn's face-to-face and blended/online vocational nursing programs, including entry requirements, admission criteria, required immunizations, course content, licensure eligibility, and the application process.
Information sessions for Fall 2019 admission have been completed.
Individuals who have participated in the Fall 2019 online sessions should have received an email confirmation from the Vocational Nursing Program’s administrative assistant. Any new inquiries will be directed to the admissions process for Fall 2020.
Please feel free to contact the Brenham program office at 979-830-4283 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions or concerns.
- Texas Board of Nursing
- Health Science Required Immunizations
- Course Descriptions
- Vocational Nursing Certificate Gainful Employment
- Differential Essential Competencies (DEC) Crosswalk
- Tradition Face to Face Program Tuition, Fees & Other Expenses
- Online-Blended Program Tuition, Fees & Other Expenses
- Job Central