When will I know if I was accepted?
- After April 20, 2018, qualified applicants will receive one of the following letters by email attachment:
Acceptance Letter, Alternate Letter or Not Accepted Letter
- Submit your accepted "Statement of Intent" form or alternate "Statement of Intent" form to our office by the stated deadline in letter.
Accepted Student Packet
- Have a health/physical exam (at your own expense)
- Create an account with CastleBranch for immunization documentation verification and Drug Screen & Alcohol Screening. (at your own expense)
- When instructed by our office, submit to a FBI background check and fingerprints through Texas Board of Nursing (at your own expense)
- Provide by the specified deadline a copy of current Healthcare Providers CPR card (attend a CPR for adults, children and infant class at your own expense)
- Be admitted into Blinn College by submitting an admission's application
- Please contact the Administrative Assistant of the Vocational Nursing Program Office regarding any questions or concerns:
- Peggy Schwarze, Brenham LVN Office - 979-830-4283
- Emily Baker, Bryan LVN Office - 979-691-2010
Continue to the next page to complete certificate form and email to administrative assistant verifying a score of 75% or higher.