Important Due Dates:
1. Participate with an information session.
a. Pass an online information session with a score of 75% or higher and submit the certificate by February 14th by 12 midnight so you will still have time to take the TEAS test or
b. Attend one of the Face-To-Face Sessions as scheduled.
2. Meet the following minimal requirements for the ATI Test of Essential Academic Skills (ATI TEAS) by March 30.
Reading 50% or higher;
Math 50% or higher;
English/Language 50% or higher;
Science 33.3% or higher
- A qualified applicant is one who has an ATI TEAS Composite Score of 65% or higher OR a composite score with additional qualifying points to equal 65% or higher
- ATI TEAS Composite Score consist of Reading 30%, Math 30%, English 30% and Science 10%.
3. Return the Allied Health Student Application to the program of your choice or both by April 6 by 12 noon. Separate applications are required for the Brenham and Bryan programs.
a. Brenham Program office is located in the Arts and Sciences Building, Room 207 of the Brenham Campus, 902 College Ave, Brenham, Texas 77833.
b. Bryan Program office is located in the Texas A&M Health Science Center, 8447 State Hwy 47, Clinical Building 1, Suite 2502, Bryan, Texas 77807.
4. Provide one of the following with the Allied Health Student Application: G.E.D. certificate, high school transcript or college transcript.
5. Have a Blinn College Admissions and Records TSIA status of College Ready by August 1.