- The clinical sites used by the programs are within a 50 mile radius from the campus
- Clinical assignment sites are made by the program director and faculty
- Each student must be prepared to drive to their assigned clinical site
- Clinical days typically start at 6:30 a.m. (Some clinical days can start as early as 5:15 a.m.)
- Good, reliable transportation is MANDATORY.
- Students are responsible for their own transportation to and from all clinical settings.
A good support system is essential to help you meet the:
- demands of classroom and clinical attendance requirements.
- demands of homework and exam study.
- demands of child care for students with children. You may need assistance in getting your children to school or daycare on the early clinical days.