Mission of the Radiologic Technology Program
The Radiologic Technology Program of Blinn College prepares students with knowledge and technical skills necessary to become competent entry-level radiographers.
Upon completion of this program a student will be able to:
Demonstrate competency in patient care
Demonstrate competency in clinical skills
Pass the ARRT National Registry on the first attempt
Apply critical thinking and problem solving skills
Promote professional life-long learning and ethical behavior
PROGRAM SPECIFIC GOALS
- The students will demonstrate clinical (practicum) competency.
- Students will demonstrate critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Students will learn about professional development in radiography
- Students will demonstrate effective communication skills
- Program Effectiveness Measurements
Radiology Technology Home