- Apply to Blinn College
- Download an application from our website
- Read all directions
- Complete the application, collect all supporting documentation and submit all to the Dental Hygiene Office by February 1 of each year.
- All transcripts must be official and submitted with your Dental Hygiene Application.
- Acceptance into Blinn College does not guarantee acceptance into the Dental Hygiene Program. Applicants must meet requirements of the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment or be exempt. Beginning August 26, 2013, the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board required all Texas public colleges and universities to begin administering the new Texas Success Initiative (TSI) Assessment. Any new student that has not completed college course work prior to 8/26/13, or met a state approved exemption, will be subject to the new TSI Assessment requirements.
- Complete the ATI-TEAS.
- Applicants are responsible for meeting all deadlines and submitting completed applications.
Dental Hygiene applications for the Fall of 2017 are available on our website at www.blinn.edu/twe/dental/Blinn-dental-hygiene-application.pdf
Applications should be received delivered or postmarked no later than February 1, 2017.
Blinn College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability in its programs or activities. For information regarding Title IX, ADA, Section 504 and other anti-discrimination coordinators, see the Required Notices link on the Blinn College main webpage.