TSIA Testing - Sealy Campus
Call 979-627-7997 to schedule an appointment for TSIA testing. On test day, arrive at the front office of the Sealy Campus Main Building. Submit your Pre-Assessment Activity certificate and pay a $30 fee for all portions of the TSI or $10 for each section of the TSI with a major credit card, money order, debit card or cash. No personal checks are accepted.
Report time is 8:30 a.m. Testing begins at 9 a.m.
- September-May: Administered on Fridays
- Special accommodations can be made if the test needs to be administered on an alternate day. Call 979-627-7997 for more information and/or to schedule an appointment.
- June-August: Administered daily by appointment
- Call 979-627-7997 to schedule an appointment.
You must register for the TSIA at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled test date at Enrollment Services, Main Building, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Submit your Pre-Assessment Activity certificate and $30 fee for all portions of the TSI or $10 for each section of the TSI with a major credit card, money order, debit card, or cash. No personal checks are accepted.
Be aware the TSIA could take over two hours to complete each section.
- Photo ID (photo IDs from cell phones will not be accepted)
- Know your Blinn ID number
- TSIA test receipt and test ticket received upon payment from Enrollment Services
- Printed copy of your Pre-Assessment Activity certificate
If you do not bring all items above, you will NOT be allowed to test.
DO NOT BRING
Food or drinks, cell phones, calculators, or any electronic devices, hats, caps, backpacks, large bags, or purses. If you bring these items, they will be checked and taken up. To ensure the safety of your belongings, leave them in your vehicle or at home while testing.