TSIA Testing - Bryan Campus
Due to COVID-19, the Saturday test offered on April 4, 2020 is cancelled.
No walk-in testing is allowed on Saturdays. Seating is limited. To register, click on the date you wish to take your test or register and pay in person at the Central Administrative Services Building, located at 3125 S. Texas Avenue in Bryan. No forms of payment will be accepted on Saturday test dates. Report time is 8 a.m.
|Bryan Saturday Testing Dates||Location|
|February 8, 2020
(Start 12/11/19 – End 2/5/20)
3125 S. Texas Ave, Bryan, Behind the H.E.B
Monday-Friday TSIA testing is held in the Central Administrative Services Building, located at 3125 S. Texas Avenue in Bryan and is available only between the hours of:
- 8 a.m. - 11 a.m. if the student is taking the entire exam (reading, math, and writing with essay). Approximate test time: 5-6 hours
- 8 - 11 a.m. if the student is taking any combination of reading and writing with essay or math and writing with essay. Approximate test time: 4-5 hours
- 8 a.m. - noon if the student is taking writing with essay. Approximate test time: 3 hours
- 8 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. if the student is taking any single part (math or reading). Approximate test time: 2-3 hours
Pay in Person
You may pay in person at Enrollment Services from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Enrollment Services is closed on Saturdays.
You must submit your Pre-Assessment Activity certificate (below) to Enrollment Services and pay a $30 fee for all portions of the TSI or $10 for each section of the TSI with a major credit card, money order, debit card, or cash. No personal checks will be accepted. You will then be directed to the Testing Center.
To register for a Saturday test, you must prepay Monday through Friday in Bryan. No forms of payment will be allowed on Saturday testing dates.
Be aware the TSIA could take over two hours to complete each section. Walk-In test takers testing in all areas (reading, math, and writing with essay) may find it difficult to
- Photo ID (photo IDs from cell phones will not be accepted)
- Know your Blinn ID number
- TSIA test receipt and test ticket received upon payment from Enrollment Services
- Printed copy of your Pre-Assessment Activity certificate
If you do not bring all items above, you will NOT be allowed to test.
DO NOT BRING
Food or drinks, cell phones, calculators, or any electronic devices, hats, caps, backpacks, large bags, or purses. If you bring these items, they will be checked and taken up. To ensure the safety of your belongings, leave them in your vehicle or at home while testing.
Students must wait for the next available testing date, follow the process for payment, and comply with Testing Center testing times.