TSIA Testing - Brenham Campus
Saturday testing is held in the Bullock Building, located at 904 College Avenue in Brenham. Seating is limited. To register and pay, click on the date you wish to take your test. No walk-in testing or payment is allowed on Saturday test dates. Report time is 8 a.m.
Saturday dates open to all students:
No Saturday TSI test dates are scheduled at this time.
Monday-Thursday Testing (and some Fridays)
Weekday TSIA testing is held in the Administration Building, Room 248 and is available only between the hours of:
- 8 - 11 a.m. if the student is taking the entire exam (reading, math, and writing with essay) or any two-section combination of the test
- 8 a.m. - 1 p.m. if the student is taking any single section (math, reading, or writing).
- The TSIA test will not be administered on the following Fridays:
- February 7
- February 14
- March 27, April 17
- May 8, 2020
Pay in Person
You may pay in person at Enrollment Services from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Enrollment Services is closed on Saturdays.
You must submit your Pre-Assessment Activity certificate to Enrollment Services and pay a $30 fee for all portions of the TSI or $10 for each section of the TSI with a major credit card, money order, debit card, or cash. No personal checks will be accepted. You will then be directed to the Testing Center.
Be aware the TSIA could take over two hours to complete each section. Walk-In test-takers testing in all areas (reading, math, and writing with essay) may find it difficult to
- Photo ID (photo IDs from cell phones will not be accepted)
- Know your Blinn ID number
- TSIA test receipt and test ticket received upon payment from Enrollment Services
- Printed copy of your Pre-Assessment Activity certificate
If you do not bring all items above, you will NOT be allowed to test.
DO NOT BRING
Food or drinks, cell phones, calculators, or any electronic devices, hats, caps, backpacks, large bags, or purses. If you bring these items, they will be checked and taken up. To ensure the safety of your belongings, leave them in your vehicle or at home while testing.
Students must wait for the next available testing date, follow the process for payment, and comply with Testing Center testing times.