Online and Remote TSIA Request
If you wish to attend Blinn but are unable to test at the campus, we can issue an online or remote test voucher to you. To create a voucher please follow the steps below.
- Apply to Blinn College to receive a Blinn ID number and Buc email address.
- Complete a mandatory Pre Assessment Activity (PAA).
- Fill out one of the following online TSI testing request forms:
- Blinn College's online testing request form to test with a Blinn proctor during Blinn’s business hours (Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.).
- Examity online testing request form to test outside of Blinn’s business hours with an Examity proctor. Examity proctors are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
If you do not know if a college near you provides remote testing, please visit our Remote Off-Site Test Location Lookup form and we can assist you with finding a location.