ATI TEAS for Health Sciences
ATI TEAS Components
- Reading: 64 minutes (53 questions)
- Mathematics: 54 minutes (36 questions)
- Science: 63 minutes (53 questions)
- English: 28 minutes (28 questions)
ATI TEAS is required for admission into these programs:
- Associate Degree Nursing
- Dental Hygiene
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- Radiologic Technology
- Surgical Technology
- Vocational Nursing
ATI TEAS Study Manual and the ATI TEAS Online Practice Assessment A & B are Currently Available at www.atitesting.comPAY ONLINE HERE TO TEST MONDAY-FRIDAY
$15 Proctor Fee
- Online Payment: Print your payment receipt and bring with you on test day.
- You also may pay at Enrollment Services, open M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., closed Saturdays. Pay using a major credit card, money order, debit card, or cash. No personal checks.
$65 ATI TEAS online fee on test day when assigned to a computer in the Testing Center (credit card, debit card, or cash card). This ATI fee is separate from the proctoring fee. Note: Cash card could have additional activation fees and taxes; this is not included in the $65 ATI charge.
Testing fee is non-refundable, non-transferable, and will expire after 30 days from the date of purchase
Check the Blinn Academic Calendar
- Current Photo ID (photo IDs from cell phones will not be accepted)
- ATI TEAS test receipt and test ticket received upon payment from Enrollment Services. For Online Payments, print your payment receipt and bring with you on test day.
- Your ATI TEAS User Name and Password. Account creation information below!
- $65 Payment Card.
- If you do not bring ALL these items, you will NOT be allowed to test. No Exceptions!
Do not Bring
Food or drinks, cell phones, calculators, or any electronic devices, hats, caps, backpacks, large bags, or purses. If you bring these items, they will be checked and taken up.
Create an Account
This process must be done two days before test day.
- Go to www.atitesting.com
- To the right of the “Search” button, CLICK: Create an Account.
- Enter all the requested information while creating your account and CLICK “Register” to complete your registration and finalize your
user nameand password.
Taking the Test
To take the TEAS, students must first choose the campus in which they will test (applicants can apply to both programs):