Bryan Campus Recreation
What Does Campus Recreation Consist Of?
Recreational Services is comprised of three main component areas:
- Campus Recreation Programming
- Recreational & Sports Events
- Co-curricular Educational Activities
Student staff members are responsible for familiarizing themselves with all aspects of Recreational Services in order to increase your knowledge of the department and to promote these offerings to our college faculty, staff, and students.
Recreation Mission Statement
The Department of Student Leadership & Activities strives to enhance transformational learning and the quality of life for the Blinn College student body & community by providing diverse programs and inclusive environment.
Blinn College Campus Recreation Cultural Diversity Statement
The Department of Student Leadership and Activities at Blinn College values the health, wellness and personal development of the entire campus community. We strive to embrace diversity by offering programs and services, which meet the needs and interests of all our constituents in a manner reflective of our commitment to the equality and acceptance of all individuals who participate.
Blinn College Campus Recreation
- Demonstrating a commitment to honesty, transparency and consistency by modeling and teaching ethical behavior through campus recreation programs and services.
- Creating intentional partnerships for the shred purpose of supporting student success and achieving institutional goals.
- We operate our programs and facilities at the highest level of safety, quality and customer service.
- Providing a service to all our participants and members by fulfilling their personal needs.
Bryan Campus Student Center:
2423 Blinn Blvd.
Bryan, TX 77805
SLA Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.