Health Science Center
Texas A&M Health Science Center
Blinn Parking Permit Purchasing
- Go to http://parking.tamhsc.edu/
- Click on “Get a Permit”
- On the “Parking Account Main” page, click on “Purchase Permit”
- Click on the “Blinn Login” button
- Login using your Blinn ID (B00XXXXXX) and Password (last name lower case for initial setup).
- Click the “Next” button.
- Select desired permit from list.
- Acknowledge having read and understood the “TAMHSC Parking & Traffic Procedures” for your campus.
- You must designate a vehicle or add a vehicle to your account, including valid vehicle license plate number.
- Verify your mailing address. If you wish your permit shipped to another address, “Add” that address and verify it in the box.
- Verify your email address or “Add”, if needed.
- View your “Cart” and select method of payment.
- Click “Pay Now” and allow transaction to process.
- Print receipt that is emailed to you and place on your dashboard until your permit arrives in the mail.
- NOTE: If you have outstanding citations, these must be paid prior to purchasing a permit.
Blinn College Parking Permit
A Blinn College parking permit will be provided free of charge to students who have purchased a parking permit for the Health Science Center. Students must present their paid receipt (student name must be included on the receipt) and ID, to Blinn College Enrollment Services, in order to receive a Blinn College parking permit.