Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10
If you use Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10, you may need to use the compatibility view feature.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to https://ecampus.blinn.edu
- Click Tools.
- In Internet Explorer 9, the Tools menu looks like a gear and is in the far top right.
- In Internet Explorer 10, click the Alt button on your keyboard to bring up the Tools menu. Please note that the Tools menu is not under the button that looks like a gear.
- Click Compatibility View Settings.
- Under Add this website, blinn.edu should be filled in. If it isn't, type blinn.edu
- Click Add.
If you continue to have problems, please use a different supported browser.
Internet Explorer 8, 9, and 10 may give you a security warning that reads "Do you want to view only the webpage content that was delivered securely?" When/if you receive this message while using eCampus, click No.