Blinn-Schulenburg Campus announces Spring technical and community education classes
Offerings include pharmacy technician, Microsoft programs, painting, and conversational Czech
December 11, 2019
The Blinn College-Schulenburg Campus Technical and Community Education division will offer courses in health professions, computer usages, painting, electrical licensing, and conversational Czech during the Spring semester.
Health Professions courses that will be offered are:
- Certified Medication Aide, Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30-9:30 p.m. from Feb. 5-June 13. The cost is $805.
- Online Pharmacy Technician, Jan. 21-April 20. The cost is $1,450.
Computer classes being offered are:
- Microsoft Word, Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m. from Feb. 3-March 4.
- Microsoft Excel, Mondays and Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m. from March 23-April 22.
The cost of each course is $25.
Leisure Learning offerings are:
- Acrylic Painting for Beginners, Wednesdays, 2-4 p.m. from Feb. 5-March 4.
- Watercolor Works, Wednesdays, 6-8 p.m. from Feb. 5-March 4.
The cost for each is $89.
Conversational Czech classes being offered are:
- Beginners II (online), Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, 7:45-8:50 a.m. from Jan. 21-May 12. The cost is $249.
- Intermediate II (online and classroom instruction), Thursdays, 7-8:45 p.m. from Feb. 13-April 9. The cost is $79.
Also, electrical license renewal classes will be held Feb. 20 and April 23 from 6-10 p.m. The cost is $45.
More information is available at www.blinn.edu/workforce or by calling the Schulenburg Campus offices at 979 743-5237.
Director of Communications, Media Relations, and Marketing
Blinn College District
Marketing & Communications
902 College Ave.
Brenham, TX 77833
About Blinn College
With an enrollment of 19,581 students, Blinn ranks among the nation’s leaders in transferring students to leading four-year universities and has received national recognition for affordable educational excellence.