Blinn's Hodde Center offers November courses in industrial safety, forklift operations, first aid, and phlebotomy
Leadership Skills for Supervisors will be offered Nov. 6 and 11 from 7-9 p.m.
October 25, 2019
The Blinn College District’s A.W. Hodde, Jr. Technical Education Center will offer November courses in industrial safety, forklift operations, first aid, and phlebotomy.
The Hodde Center is located at 2901 S. Blue Bell Road in Brenham.
Five industrial safety classes are among the courses, including:
- General industry, Nov. 13 and 14, from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. each day. The cost is $900.
- Basic safety and health (OSHA certification), Nov. 18 and 19, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The cost is $150.
- Fabrication, Nov. 25-27, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. each day. The cost is $900.
- Construction, Nov. 26 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The cost is $$450.
- Powered industrial truck operator, Nov. 15, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The cost is $115.
Forklift operations will be offered Nov. 11-15. Classes are 8 a.m.-5 p.m., and the cost is $700.
Leadership Skills for Supervisors will be held Nov. 6 and 11, from 7-9 p.m. on those days. The cost is $155.
Phlebotomy technician clinicals will be Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5-8 p.m., Nov. 11-26. The cost is $275.
A cardiopulmonary resuscitation/first aid class will be held Nov. 15 from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. The cost is $115.
For a full slate of courses offered at the Hodde Center, including career development, health professions, manufacturing, welding and safety, visit www.blinn.edu/workforce.
Director of Communications, Media Relations, and Marketing
Blinn College District
Marketing & Communications
902 College Ave.
Brenham, TX 77833
About Blinn College
With an enrollment of 19,581 students, Blinn ranks among the nation’s leaders in transferring students to leading four-year universities and has received national recognition for affordable educational excellence.