How the Office of Marketing and Communications can help you:
Once the best communications strategies and tools have been determined,
You are responsible for:
- Getting initial approval from the division chair, dean, vice president, etc.
- Providing content for a rough draft to be developed
- Determining the amount of materials
- Completing the purchase requisition, including budget account number and necessary signatures.
The Office of Marketing and Communications is responsible for:
- Working with you on content and design
- Acquiring price quotes and determining appropriate vendor
- Providing necessary photography
- Preparing scripts and camera-ready materials
- Delivering materials to the vendor
- Arranging for delivery of finished product
To submit a job request, please click on the link below:
Publications & Marketing Materials Request