Rules for Using the Learning Center
To provide an environment conducive to learning, students are expected to follow the following rules:
- Set your cell phones on vibrate mode and step outside the lab to answer your call.
- Be respectful to those studying. Do not talk loud or listen to loud music.
- Use computers for academic purpose only.
- Disabled students have priority at designated stations.
- Please do not shut down your computer.
- You should have your student ID to check out resources.
- Resources, with the exception of calculators, cannot be taken out of the Learning Center.
- Failure to comply with the rules will result in dismissal from the lab. If you are being disturbed by others not following these rules, report it to any Learning Center staff member.
Related LinksBryan Campus
Bryan Learning Center
PO Box 6030
Bryan, TX 77805
Bryan Learning Center, C217
2423 Blinn Blvd. Bryan, TX 77802