Attention: We do not administer standardized tests. For standardized testing like TSI, CLEP, ACT, GED, SAT etc. please visit https://www.blinn.edu/testing/ or call 979 209 8611.
- The deadline for the exam is set by the instructor
- A current Blinn I.D., current driver’s license, or other photo I.D. is required to take any exam unless an instructor is present to identify the student at the time of the exam
- All exams must begin 1.5 hours before closing, 2 hours before closing during finals
- Appointments are required for use of a private room (NOTE: All students who request a private to take an exam room must first contact the Office of Disability Services)
Procedures: If you are taking an exam, come to the Front Desk. We will request your instructor's name and a current photo ID. You will be allowed to take the exam, if your instructor has left your name on the list and if the deadline has not passed.
Computer Reservation for Online Exams
To make a reservation please go to Computer Reservation System .
First time users must first create an account.
Note: This Account will be different than your eCampus Account.
Learning Center Rules for Taking Exams:
- A current Blinn ID or current Driver's License is required to take any exam.
- All exams must begin one-and-one-half (1. 5) hours before closing.
- Personal items must be stored in a locker. Locks are provided.
- Only items approved by your instructor are allowed.
- Talking is not allowed while taking an exam.
- Breaks are not allowed while taking an exam.
- Exam must be submitted before leaving the Learning Center.
We enforce a No Cheating Policy. Violation of the policy will result in forfeiture of the exam and your instructor will be notified of the incident
Instructions for Submitting Exams to the Learning Center
- Fill out the examination administration form located at the front desk of the learning center or here ( long form-word)/( short form-word). Include the following information (see exam administration form for details):
- Time limits
- Resources required or allowed (scantrons, calculators, books, notes, etc)
- Name(s) of student(s)
- Exam return instructions (if not on the Bryan campus)
- Submit the exam in one of the following ways
- E-mail the exam as an attachment along with instructions to:
- Send the exam with instructions via intercampus mail
- Deliver the exam and instructions in person to the learning center
- Fax the exam with instructions to (979) 209-7245
- Receive the completed exam(s)
- Pick up the exam in person (instructors on the Bryan Campus)
- Have the exams sent via intercampus mail (for off-campus instructors only
Related LinksBryan Campus
Bryan Learning Center
PO Box 6030
Bryan, TX 77805
Bryan Learning Center, C217
2423 Blinn Blvd. Bryan, TX 77802