International Student Orientation
Orientation is MANDATORY for all new and
IMPORTANT: Failure to attend the posted orientation date or arriving late to orientation will result in an immediate termination of a student’s I-20 and students will automatically be moved to the next semester term. No exceptions will be made to this policy. We recommend that you plan to arrive
Orientation will be held at the Bryan Campus located at 2423 Blinn Blvd., Bryan, TX 77802, at the Student Center. Click here for the Bryan Campus map.
Check-in will be from 8:30-9:30 a.m. Tardiness will not be tolerated and arriving late will result in an immediate termination.
Items to Bring:
- Updated financial resource documents (if required)
Lunch will be provided.
Guests are not allowed; this is a student-only event.
- F-1 Visa regulations
- State of Texas testing requirements
- American grading system
- Academic and personal counseling
- American classrooms (what your professor expects from you.)
- On-campus resources
- International Student Organization
- Registration information
- Adjusting to American culture
The International Team looks forward to meeting you all and welcoming you to Blinn College!