Mill Creek Hall
Mill Creek Hall, located at the corner of Saeger Street and Old Mill Creek Road, is Blinn's newest contemporary on-campus housing. The 464-bed facility features state-of-the-art technology designed to encourage collaborative student learning.
- Coed residence hall
- Community and study rooms on each floor
- Microwave, mini-fridge, and sink in each suite
- Full-size bed, desk, chair, and drawer chests
- Common area in each suite with sofa and TV
- Internet service provided in each room (Ethernet and Wi-Fi capable) and cable TV
- Free laundry machines and vending lounge available
- Two 3D printer rooms
- Two technology classrooms
Four Bedroom: $3,450*
Two Bedroom: $3,500*
*Cost is per semester, per student for the Fall and Spring semesters and does not include the cost of a required meal plan.
All students living on campus are required to purchase a meal plan. Click here to view your meal plan options.