Join our Team
Become a Resident Assistant!
- Serve on an on-call rotation that requires them to be in the residence hall
- Work desk hours that are based around their class schedule and on-call rotations
- Attend mandatory
trainingsand orientations at the beginning of each semester
- Attend mandatory, monthly all-staff in-services
- Build healthy, positive relationships with other students
- Work collaboratively with others
- RAs must be a full-time, returning student for the upcoming school year.
- RAs must have a minimum 2.0 grade point average (GPA).
- Serving as an RA is an entire academic year commitment.
- Career experience
- Resume builder
- Lifelong friendships
- New insights into others
- Scholarship opportunities
Students interested in becoming a resident assistant for the Fall 2019 semester must fill out and submit the form below by July 11, 2019. Sign in using your Blinn email address. Applicants who apply after July 11, 2019, will be placed in the applicant pool for the Spring 2020 semester, as well as the Fall 2019 alternate pool. The deadline for Spring 2020 applications is October 4, 2019. Applications received after that date will be considered for the following semester.