Blinn College Park Apartments
Apartments are furnished. Utility, cable and internet are included in semester prices.
The 107 apartment complex contains 45 two-bedroom and 62 four-bedroom units.
Apartment Floor Plans
2 bedroom floor plan - 4 bedroom floor plan
Contact the apartment office at 979-830-6300
Or the housing office at 979-830-4461
Cost is per semester, per student for Fall, Spring, May Minimester and Summer.
Does not include cost of a required meal plan.
- 4-bedroom, 2 bath - $2,500
- 2-bedroom, 1 bath - $2,550
- May Minimester - $325
- Summer (2 bedroom) - $600
ESSENTIALS TO BRING:
- 1 Bed pillow
- 4-80” twin bed sheets
- 2 pillow cases
- 4 towel sets
- Kitchen (dishes, pots & pans, etc.)
- Bathroom Supplies
- Cleaning Supplies
- 1 bedspread
- 1 mattress protector – 80”
- NOT ALLOWED – appliances with exposed heating elements – due to potential fire and safety problems
- ALLOWED – personal computer and printer, and television.
PROPERTY INSURANCE IS ADVISABLE
WHAT IS AVAILABLE IN YOUR APARTMENT:
- Bedroom size: approximately 10’x 10’
- Junior loft bed, which can be adjusted to several heights
- A three-drawer chest
- Built in desk with chair provided
- sofa, chair and lamp table, a dining table with two chairs
- 4-BEDROOM - oven/stove, microwave, dish washer, refrigerator
- 2-BEDROOM - oven/stove, microfridge (small refrigerator/microwave combination)
TELEPHONE AND INTERNET
- IP-based telephones at the student’s request.
- Local telephone service is provided. Long distance calls may be made with a phone card, credit card or by calling collect.
- Basic and expanded cable is available in each room at no additional cost.
- Internet Service Provided
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Blinn College prohibits the possession or storage of- any type of firearm, dangerous weapon, including BB guns, soft air guns, bows & arrows, spear guns, slingshots and other potentially dangerous & hazardous weapons, flammable liquids or explosive devices in the apartments or in your automobile on college premises.
- No personal BBQ pits are allowed on college premises.
- Pets are not allowed in campus housing, either on a permanent or visitation basis.
- Halogen lamps and candles are not permitted.
- Do not bring additional beds or extra furniture to the apartments.
- If you have requested someone for a suitemate, we will try to accommodate you.
- Because of so many changes, we do not disclose assigned suitemates prior to move-in. Incompatibility changes may be made later. Please be patient.
- No meals are served on first move-in day: The Cove is open on the 2nd move-in day. Breakfast is served the first day of class, 7:00a.m. – 8:30 a.m. The dining hall is in the Student Center.
- A minimum meal plan of $450.00 is required.
- There is no refund or carry over for meal money not used by the end of the semester.
- Contact the Commons apartment office at 979-830-6300.