Located at 405 South Saeger Street on the Brenham Campus, the Blinn College Park Apartments offer students an independent style of living with all the conveniences of campus life.
This 107-unit complex contains 45 two-bedroom and 62 four-bedroom suites across seven two-story buildings. At the Arthur Ehrig Commons Building, students can visit the management staff offices or relax in the TV viewing area.
These apartments are furnished, and utilities, cable, and internet are included in the semester prices. Residents must purchase a minimum $925 meal plan.
Apartment Floor Plans
Cost is per semester, per student for the Fall and Spring semesters and does not include the cost of a required meal plan.
- 4-bedroom, 2 bath - $3,190
- 2-bedroom, 1 bath - $3,190
- May Minimester - $425
- Summer (2 bedroom) - $700 per Summer session
PROPERTY INSURANCE IS ADVISABLE
- Bedroom size: approximately 10’x 10’
- Junior loft bed, which can be adjusted to several heights
- A three-drawer chest
- Built-in desk with chair provided