Carl D. Perkins Grant Facilitator for the Health Sciences Programs
The Health Sciences Programs Facilitator is responsible for assisting students who are interested in those programs with their academic, educational funding, and career decision-making concerns. Specifically, this type of assistance is in the form of face-to-face advising appointments. As most of the Health Sciences Programs are competitive entry, advising usually consists of how to be a strong candidate for admissions. This includes what courses to take, when to take them, GPA for admissions, entrance test preparation, applications, and various other requirements depending on the chosen program.
Health Sciences Facilitator - Ms. Kynsie Benefield
Advising is by appointment only. Students must send an email requesting an appointment to email@example.com.
The following are the Programs the Facilitator advises for:
- Associate Degree Nursing ~ Competitive entry
- Biotechnology Laboratory Sciences ~ Open entry
- Dental Hygiene ~ Competitive entry
- Emergency Medical Services ~ Competitive entry for Paramedic Technology Certificate
- Fire Science ~ Minimum requirements for the Fire Academy only
- Health Information Technology ~ Open entry
- Physical Therapist Assistant ~ Competitive entry
- Radiologic Technology ~ Competitive entry
- Surgical Technology ~ Competitive entry
- Veterinary Technology ~ Competitive entry
- Vocational Nursing - Brenham and Bryan ~ Competitive entry