Planning to Attend
Students planning to attend Blinn College or any school should have all of the information to make the best decision possible.
- Students should evaluate each school to see if they will help them reach their goals. Students can go to the following websites to evaluate which school will be a good fit for you, get help understanding and explaining financial aid and awards, and what degrees are available at each school.
- College Navigator
- College Scorecard
- Paying for College
- In order to prepare for the costs it is suggested that you have a good idea of what Blinn College has typically provided to students like you in the past. The Net Price Calculator will help you estimate what type of aid and how much you may possibly receive at Blinn College.
- Once you decide to attend Blinn College you may need to complete the FAFSA and follow up in the myBLINN portal to find out what information and steps you need to take to receive financial aid.
- Once students are awarded they can access the Financial Aid Shopping sheet in myBLINN.
- Click on the My Records tab
- In the top right corner click on Financial Aid Awards and select the appropriate award year.
- Click on the Financial Aid tab,
- Click on Federal Shopping Sheet. This will provide you with information about your award as well as Blinn College.
If you have any questions or need assistance maneuvering through the financial aid or veterans benefits process or information please do not hesitate to contact us:
Financial Aid email@example.com
Veteran Services Office firstname.lastname@example.org