Blinn College’s FAFSA School Code for ALL campuses: 003549
To better serve students enrolling at the Bryan campus, these services have been relocated to the Central Administrative Services Building at 3125 S. Texas Ave., Suite 1900 (Tejas Center) in Bryan (Map).
Admissions & Records, Enrollment Services, Financial Aid, Veterans Services and Academic Advising.
Financial Aid is a new and different process than most students and parents are accustomed to. Here is some information about what you can expect.
- Processing takes time. While there is a large amount of automated processing there are specific requirements that must be performed manually. Expect 1-2 weeks if you respond quickly to our requests. During peak times (July, August, and January) processing may take longer due to increased work loads.
- Students will be notified through their Blinn email account, personal email account, and the myBLINN portal. Monitor your email and myBLINN. Instructions for maneuvering through the Financial Aid section of myBLINN are below.
- All students must accept their terms and conditions, and complete all other requested documentation before they will be awarded.
- Students are responsible for making sure all complete academic transcripts are in Admissions. Each student must meet Blinn College Satisfactory Academic Progress standards to receive financial aid.
- Blinn uses a process call Pay As You Go to drop students for non-payment prior to the start of each semester. Pay As You Go begins weeks or a month or more before each semester begins. Students and parents must prepare ahead of time. The closer to the Pay As You Go dates we get the slower the response time becomes due to a significant increase in work load.
- You can see additional information about Financial Aid information and how we process at our Financial Aid Disclosures.
- Our priority deadlines ensure that if students have submitted all information by that date that they will be awarded before the Pay As You Go date and will have to respond properly if they are responsive to what steps they need to take next.
- Fall – June 1st
- Spring – October 1st
Each student admitted to Blinn College has a myBLINN account. The acceptance email you received contained your user name and initial password. With your myBLINN account you are also assigned a Blinn College email address. All notices of required documents, award notifications, or other correspondence from the Financial Aid Office will be sent to the assigned Blinn College email account. We have provided links that will be useful to utilize the myBLINN portal to answer many of your questions that pertain to financial aid. Please familiarize yourself with the different links available.
How to use your myBLINN Portal
1. myBLINN Portal Information
2. myBLINN Financial Aid Portal
3. myBLINN What Documents Do I Need
4. myBLINN Accepting Financial Aid
How to Setup your Email Account
1. myBLINN E-Mail Set Up
1. myBLINN Holds
2. myBLINN SAP Approved or Denied
3. myBLINN Non Institutional Charges
4. myBLINN Bookstore Voucher
5. myBLINN How do I get a refund
6. myBLINN Disbursement Schedule
7. myBLINN Breakdown of COA
Guide through whole Financial Aid Portal
myBLINN Powerpoint for Financial Aid
Common Financial Aid questions
Blinn College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, or disability. For information regarding Title IX, ADA, Section 504 and other anti-discrimination coordinators, see the Required Notices link on the Blinn College main webpage.”