1. Talk to your high school counselor for approval before proceeding!
2. Apply for Admission to Blinn College.
4. If not TSI exempt, take TSIA pre-assessment activity and print certificate of completion.
5. Register for TSIA exam at Enrollment Services*. Reminder- fee is non-refundable, non-transferable.
6. Complete the Dual Credit Approval form and turn in to your high school counselor.
7. Students attending classes on the Blinn College campus are required to provide documentation regarding their bacterial meningitis vaccination. Please refer to the following page for detailed information regarding Bacterial Meningitis.
8. Optional – Receive reminders about dual credit information and deadlines by using the free app, text message or email reminders from Remind. Sign-up information can be found here. Click here for instructions.
9. Make your payment before payment due date.
*Talk to your high school counselor prior to registering for TSIA.