Tips for Using eCampus
- Do not use more than one browser at a time when logged into eCampus. More than one instance of eCampus can cause the system to be confused and not save your answers or submit your documents.
- If you are typing a long response into a drop box or discussion forum, use a word processing program to write it first. Then copy and paste the response into the drop box or forum.
- Use a supported browser. Do not use an unsupported browser, even if you have never had any problems before.
- If you do have technical problems, contact your instructor immediately. Then contact Distance Learning. Contacting your instructor immediately will put a time/date stamp on the technical issue so your instructor knows when the problem occurred.
- If your instructor allows you to take your exams online from locations other than Blinn Learning Centers, please read through the Online Exam Recommendations for Students document.
- Always try another internet browser if you are experiencing technical problems.
- For password problems, try to reset your password in Password Manager. Also, make sure you set up your security questions to avoid future issues.
Bryan: Building R
Room 102, 104
|Mon- Thu:||8am - 11pm|
|Friday:||8am - 5pm|
|Sunday:||2pm - 10pm|