THEA Quick Test
The THEA QT is administered at times designated by the individual institution/campus.
Registration is completed at each individual test site.
Scores are reported usually within 5 - 7 days.
THEA QT is offered at the Brenham and Schulenburg Campuses
How to register
- Go to the Enrollment Services Office of any Blinn College Campus (open M-F, 8am -5pm)
- Enrollment Services is open M-F, 8am-5pm, and on closed Saturdays.
- A $11 non-refundable/non-transferable Administration Fee is required at the time of registration (cash, money order, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover accepted)
- A $29 Test Fee must be paid on the day of the test (check, money order, MC/VISA, DISCOVER; NO cash accepted)
- The THEA QT can only be taken once every 30 days. If retaking before 30 days, the test will be invalidated.
- Upon registering, you will receive an Admission Ticket and instructions for testing
- Check dates/times as they will be different on each campus
- Admission Ticket, receipt, and Photo ID. No Photo ID =No Test, No Exception!
Do NOT Bring: Food or drinks, cell phones, calculators, or any electronic devices (If you bring, they will be taken up), backpacks, large bags or purses.
THEA QT Test Schedule
Offered several times throughout the year. Check dates in the Counseling Office, Administration Building, Room 206.
*Tests begin at 9:00 a.m. Report time is 8:30 a.m. in the lobby of the Main Building.
|Schulenburg Testing Dates
The THEA QT is not yet offered at this campus