Returning Students Admissions Process
Follow these steps to ensure easier acceptance to Blinn:
Step 1: Apply for Admission
- Apply for Admissions online at applytexas.org.
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid (If Needed)
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at http://fafsa.ed.gov.
- The Financial Aid priority dates are as follows:
- June 1 for Fall
- October 1 for Spring
Step 3: Apply for Housing (If Needed - Brenham Campus only)
- Once a student has applied and all required admissions documents have been received, the student can apply for housing when the application opens.
- A $125 nonrefundable application fee is required.
Step 4: Meet with an Advisor
- Once a student has applied, turned in all required admissions documents and tested or it has been determined the student is exempt from testing, it is recommended that the student meets with an advisor.