Blinn College Registration Information
Follow these steps to Register for classes at Blinn College
Students can register for classes:
- Online using myBLINN
- In-person during on-campus registration periods
For registration dates, please see the Academic Calendar
To be eligible to register for classes students must meet the following requirements:
- Have a complete admissions file
- Have no registration holds on their account. You can go to myBLINN to see if you have any holds
- If you DID NOT attend Blinn College during the last year, you must submit an updated application for admissions.
- Have your latest transcript from any other school you attended on file
- Be advised if you have not completed all three sections of TSI
- Have no registration holds. You can go to myBLINN to see if you have any holds.
Online Registration - myBLINN
The most common way to register is on-line using myBLINN.
If you are having difficulty registering, you may be able to determine the problem through myBLINN or by visiting Enrollment Services. Some common reasons are you owe money, you haven't been advised, and you haven't completed the admissions process.
Click here for a Registration Guide (How to Register using myBlinn)
As in all registration methods at Blinn -- on-line or in person -- only students who have completed their files with the Admissions Office.
In Person Registration
During designated periods, students can come to any Blinn College campus and register.