Under the Pay-As-You-Go (PayGo) process, students are required to pay their tuition in full at the time of registration to avoid having classes dropped due to nonpayment. Students may pay in person at any Blinn campus or online via their myBlinn portal.
Students unable to pay in full must enroll online in Blinn's Installment Payment Plan. When PayGo is running, classes are dropped nightly for nonpayment.
Step 1: Register for classes
For more information about the registration process, visit the Registration Information page.
Step 2: View charges in myBLINN
Account balance can be found clicking the "Pay my Bill" icon in myBLINN.
Step 3: Pay tuition and fees in full
There are several options available to students for securing payment for tuition and fees.
Log in to myBLINN and pay full tuition and fees online.
Pay in Person
Students may pay tuition and fees in person by visiting Enrollment Services located at the Brenham, Schulenburg, and Sealy campuses, and the Central Administrative Services Building at the Tejas Center in Bryan. See the Admissions page for a complete list of locations.
Pay Through the Mail
Checks should be made out to the Blinn College District for the correct amount of tuition and fees and should include the student's ID number on the check.
Installment Payment Plans
Blinn makes education affordable to students by providing an option to pay tuition and fees in full or in installments. Click here to learn more about our installment payment plans for the Fall and Spring semesters.
Authorized financial aid (including scholars in an amount sufficient to cover tuition and fees will hold classes.
Visit the Business Office for questions about payment.
Registration Timeline/Payment DeadlinesPayment Deadlines
- October 14, 2019: Registration begins for Winter Mini-mester and Spring 2020 (for current students only)
- October 23, 2019: Registration begins for Winter Mini-mester and Spring 2020 (for all students)
- December 3, 2019 by 5 p.m.: Payment due for Winter Mini-mester and Spring 2020
- December 4, 2019: Winter Mini-mester and Spring 2020 classes dropped for non-payment
- December 5, 2019: Registration re-opens for Winter Mini-mester and Spring 2020; payment is due at the time of registration; classes are dropped nightly for non-payment (PayGo)
- December 13, 2019 by 9 a.m.: Payment due for Winter Mini-mester; Mini-mester classes dropped for non-payment; registration for Mini-mester resumes after the drop for non-payment
- December 16, 2019: Winter Mini-mester classes begin
- December 18, 2019: PayGo runs during Winter Break
- January 21, 2020: Spring 2020 classes begin
*Students must pay for all tuition and fees in full, resulting in an account balance of zero.