Student E-mail Accounts
Blinn College is partnered with Microsoft Outlook Live @ Edu to provide
e-mail accounts to future, current and former Blinn students.
Each student is provisioned an account once their application is complete.
You can log into myBLINN to
determine your Blinn e-mail account.
Your Windows Live ID and e-mail address is:
(verify in myBLINN) Firstname.LastnameLast2digitsBlinnID@buc.blinn.edu
Your initial password is your
date of birth in the format mmddyy (if you were a student before
fall 2011 and never setup your email then password is last six
digits of student ID)
What can I do with this account:
- Receive official communications from Blinn College
- Send/Receive e-mail to friends, fellow students, faculty and staff
- Check email on Mobile/Cell
ActiveSync server name: m.outlook.com)
- Store and share 5 GB of documents on SkyDrive
Office licensing Discounts
- Share information with blogs, web pages, lists and photos in Spaces
- Use Office Online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
this e-mail account or check multiple e-mail accounts
- Customize MyMSN to include
e-mail and other content relevant to you
E-mail account does not expire and the Inbox remains active as long
as you log in at least once every 180 days.
Page maintained by: Michael Welch
Page Last Updated:
February 27, 2013