Student E-mail Accounts
Blinn College is partnered with Microsoft Office 365 for education to provide
e-mail accounts to future, current and former Blinn students. Existing accounts were transitioned from Live@edu to Office 365 June 1, 2013.
Each student is provisioned an account once their application is complete.
To start using your account go to: http://outlook.com/buc.blinn.edu or use the email icon in myBlinn
Your e-mail address is: Firstname.LastnameLast2digitsBlinnID@buc.blinn.edu
- Your username is the BOID - Firstname.LastnameLast2digitsBlinnID
- Your password for email and Office 365 is the same as your Blinn password (myBlinn, eCampus, wireless, printing, etc.)
Mobile Devices and Outlook - Use Exchange, Outlook or ActiveSync as the account type and your full email address as the Username and your Blinn password.
- If requested- Exchange ActiveSync
server name: outlook.office365.com
What can I do with this account:
- Receive official communications from Blinn College
- Send/Receive e-mail to friends, fellow students, faculty and staff
- Check email on Mobile/Cell
ActiveSync server name if requested: outlook.office365.com)
- Store and share 5 GB of documents on SkyDrive
Office licensing Discounts
- Share information with blogs, web pages, lists and photos in Spaces
- Use Office Online applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote)
this e-mail account or check multiple e-mail accounts
E-mail account does not expire and the Inbox remains active as long
as you log in at least once every 180 days.
Page maintained by: Michael Welch
Page Last Updated:
March 25, 2014